The Westfield Memorial Hospital Foundation
Incorporated in 1978, the Westfield Memorial Hospital Foundation continues to adhere to its mission. Although it is a separate entity from the hospital, the Foundation exists to financially support Westfield Memorial Hospital by various means.
Philanthropic gifts to the foundation come from several sources, the most important being contributions to each annual campaign.
- Individual contributions
- Memorials and honorariums
- Community and Civic Organizations
- Physicians and Associates
- Board Members from our Hospital, Auxiliary, and Foundation
- Special Event Fundraisers
Spencer Legacy Society
Besides annual giving, the foundation has created 'The Spencer Legacy Society' through which you may guarantee that quality health care will be available to serve the community and, at the same time, reduce your tax burden. To become a member, several choices are available to you:
- Include the Foundation in your estate planning
- Trust fund
- Retirement account/life insurance policy
- Include the foundation in your will